Monday, June 20, 2011

My Favourite Nail Polishes for Summer

Hi everyone!

Now that summer is here I wanted to introduce you to my favourite nail polishes of the season. I created a video showing you each colour and each colour range that I like to wear during the summer months. Don’t forget to let me know what some of your favourite summer polishes are too.

My favourite summer nail polishes

Polishes Mentioned:

Medium Purples:
Zoya Malia
OPI A Grape Fit
China Glaze Spontaneous

Pastel Purples:
Zoya Marley
Zoya Heather
Zoya Miley
OPI Done Out in Deco
China Glaze Light as Air
China Glaze IDK (holographic)

Yellows and Oranges:
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze V
China Glaze Peachy Keen
Zoya Lianne

Corals:
Zoya Rica
Zoya Soho Punch
China Glaze Bad Landing
Zoya Maya
Essie California Coral

Bright Pinks:
OPI La Paz-itively Hot
OPI The Lifeguard Makes Me Blush
China Glaze Strawberry Fields
Orly Basket Case
OPI Shorts Story
Orly Lola
Zoya Eva

Lighter Pinks:
China Glaze Pink Underground
Essie Castaway
Zoya Cassi

Pastel Pinks and Peaches:
China Glaze Something Sweet
Essie Neo Whimsical
Essie Van D'Go
Orly Cotton Candy

Mint Greens:
China Glaze For Audrey
MAC Peppermint Patti
Essie Mint Candy Apple

Bluish Purples:
China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle
Essie Huckle Buckle
Zoya Jo

Follow my beauty blog, it would really make my day :)
http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

Get my favourite makeup brushes here: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=62512

Camera that I used to film this video: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC W570

This video features the song "Another Girl" by duckett, available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial license.

*all products were purchased by me*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...