Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Meanwhile...








One of the finest albums in modern times. Sad to see that the record label ruling elite were forcing the prominent "one eye" symbolism on artists even back in 1994.





Here's something I'm going to share that I'm sure most of you have never heard before.

It is the product of two incredibly talented individuals - producer Patrick Leonard and musician Richard Page - from the album of the same name as this song's title - Meanwhile.













Prior to this, Leonard had worked with the late-great Mozart of our time, Kevin Gilbert (Toy Matinee), which was by far the finest work he has ever done.



Do some research for yourselves on Kevin Gilbert's life story and tell me if you don't sense a blatant sacrifice of a true genius in his bizarre, untimely and very suspicious death...and the subsequent instant fame of Sheryl Crow, who conveniently stole his songs once he was dead.



I'll tell you more of what I know about that on a personal level another time. It is tragic beyond words.








Kevin Gilbert, musical genius. Rest in Peace.





But for now, enjoy this diamond in the rough - Meanwhile is a peaceful departure, with a message for us all to remember our eternal nature, as God created us - especially in these very troubled times we live in:



We will always be.




























And in between, we'll work it out

Wait for another scene to come about

'Cause we have our love and that makes us free

It's never over...













Meanwhile, The sky will always be

Meanwhile, The birds will always fly

Meanwhile, The earth beneath our feet

We will always be.



Take a quiet step to another life

With a gentle voice to clear my mind

I can feel your soul and that makes me free

It's never over...



Meanwhile, The child will always be

Meanwhile, The love will keep us free

Meanwhile, The peace I hope we'll see

We will always be.



We have our love and that's all we need

It's never over...











Meanwhile, The sky will always be

Meanwhile, The dove will always fly

Meanwhile, The earth beneath our feet

We will always be.



Meanwhile, The words will always be

Meanwhile, The sun will always shine

Meanwhile...



The truth I pray we'll find.













And here are a few other choice tracks from this same record



"A Song To Carry You All the Way Home"






















"Teach me how to listen, I am learning how to hear...

Catch me I am falling from The Family Tree."





































All Original Content (C) Copyright 2011 LVB Research, All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...