Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Special Delivery

This morning when I heard the doorbell ring and saw a mail truck out my window, I was almost positive that the package that the package being delivered to my house was not for me—I had not ordered anything and I was not expecting any mail.

However, the box had my name on it and it was from Bare Escentuals!

Over a year ago I signed up for the Bare Escentuals Angel program which allows the makeup brand’s fans to introduce others to Bare Escentuals products. I signed up for the program because I have been using Bare Escentuals for years and it is one of my favourite brands.

A few months ago I was contacted by the company because there was an opening in the program for me. I was so excited and couldn’t wait to get my first shipment.

Here is what I received:

A large box filled with Bare Escentuals foundation and skincare samples.

be1

Original and Matte versions of the company’s Award Winning foundation.

Unbelievably Hydrating and Deeply Nourishing Skincare samples.

I can’t wait to hand these samples out to my friends, family members, and other makeup lovers that I know! Thank-you to Leslie Blodgett and Bare Escentuals for allowing me to take part in this exciting opportunity!

*I tried to find out if the Angel program is accepting new applicants but I could not find any information on the company’s website.*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...