Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Behold The Bulgarian Women's Choir: Among The Finest Voices on Earth







A very special friend sent this to me recently, and I have to say that it is among the most beautiful and touching chorale arrangements I have ever heard - not to mention just the absolute purity of these individual voices transformed into a single harmonic dream for our ears.








I feel unworthy to even bathe in the absolute and pure beauty of these tones.









Although you would never know it from the rubbish that is shoveled at us via global mass media, there are still some extremely talented people in this world who are achieving incomparable beauty in their art and music.

I find it very uplifting and encouraging to know that as our world continues to spiral out of control in many ways, there is still such powerful love, hope and great beauty all around us.






I wish you all a Merry Christmas, coming from my Christian faith, and also many blessings for the holidays you may celebrate in the places where you are. I hope they are peaceful, warm and filled with love and joy, with all of your family and loved ones gathered close to you - where they belong.


Thank you all very much for your support during this troublesome year, and I pray that we may all find better days ahead.






Peace to all of you.










All Original Content (C) Copyright 2010 LVB Research, All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...