Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Global Thank You (Updated)

 




I would like to welcome you all to LVBR and express my gratitude to everyone who is reading around the world!


In order of appearance, but all of equal importance:

USA (Alaska and Hawai'i), UK, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Serbia, Canada, Romania, Netherlands, Australia, Russian Federation, Singapore, Jamaica, South Africa, Poland, Mexico, Croatia, France, Finland, Macedonia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Phillipines, Sweden, Hungary, Lebanon, Spain, Ukraine, Austria, Trinidad and Tobago, Bangladesh, Paraguay, Indonesia, Argentina, Malaysia, Belgium, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Turkey, Kenya, Cameroon, Cyprus, Nigeria, Peru, Zambia, Colombia, Bulgaria, Ireland, Brazil, Denmark, Albania, Thailand, India, Latvia, Korea, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahamas, Panama, Netherlands Antilles, Uruguay, Iraq, Morocco, Barbados, Taiwan, Greece, Israel, Ecuador, Egypt, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Czech Republic, Fiji, Switzerland, Ghana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, Afghanistan, Uganda, Namibia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Brunei Darussalam, Iceland, St. Lucia, Kazakhstan, Jordan, Nepal, Georgia, Guernsey, Slovakia, Estonia, Moldova, Liechtenstein, Yemen, Côte d'Ivoire, Armenia, Algeria, Guam, Bolivia, Luxembourg, Malta, Suriname, French Polynesia, Qatar, Belize, Monaco, Iran, Tanzania, Honduras, Mauritius, Samoa, Dominican Republic, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Bermuda, Martinique, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Tunisia, Maldives, Andorra, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Palestinian Territory (Gaza), Antigua and Barbuda, Sri Lanka, Botswana, Martinique, Zimbabwe, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Belarus, Mozambique, Réunion Island, Macao, Mongolia, Grenada, Aruba, Virgin Islands (US), Gibraltar, Benin, Syria, Vietnam, Senegal, El Salvador, Aland Islands, Eritrea, China (Hunan), Malawi, Guyana, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Tajikistan, Oman, Isle of Man, Lesotho, Aruba, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Libya, Armenia, United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi), Marshall Islands, Costa Rica, Madagascar, Falkland Islands (Malvinas) and many more to come.




YOU ARE HERE!!!




I apologize if I left anyone out, but please feel free to tell me who/where you are, and know that your comments are always welcome here. As I see people reading in new countries, I will add them to the list.

I really appreciate you all visiting, reading and leaving your thoughtful comments.

I would also like to give special thanks to everyone who speaks English in addition to their primary language(s), and those making the extra effort using online translators. I got my first look at this recently, in seeing an entry link from a reader from the Russian Federation:




This is very cool, and although I only speak/understand a tiny bit of Russian, I hope the translation is good and clear for all of you in other languages, because I know that English (perhaps especially "American English") can be quite odd to translate in many ways; use of slang, etc. I try to keep it as close to the "King's" as possible, but I do wander from it. I suppose it's a cultural thing, and also a lot more fun for me, in terms of freely expressing ideas.

Anyway, спасибо, to you in Volgograd!






I thank you all for your support and wish you all of God's blessings in your lives.




Sincerely,


LVB











All Original Content (C) Copyright 2010 LVB Research, All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...