Wednesday, October 28, 2009

update timeeee

hiiii :)

okay i've been M.I.A so its time to catch you guys up :) i did a bit of haul'in so if you wanna see my great finds check out my youtube! anywhoo..

here's a few pictures from my 20th birthday!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and me and bartt went to see Black Eyed Peas in concert!

Photobucket
Photobucket
isn't fergie awesome?! they were the opening act for U2 and yeahh, it was a weird crowd ahah. but fun! and do you guys likey my shoes? steve madden baby!

my friend gave me a bow :) don't ask me for a tutorial because i don't know how she did it, but its cute!

Photobucket


and we know halloween is right around the corner! we went to the pumpkin patch and gonna carve it this friday, yay! my first pumpkin carving experience!!!

Photobucket

i already have my costume and i think i have an idea of what i'll be carving on my pumpkin! im excitedddd. are you?! WHAT'RE YOUR COSTUMES FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

<3 ann.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...