Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Hairstyle!

this has been requested over and OVER and i'm finally getting around to it! i get plenty of questions on my hairstyle like.. what it's called, what to tell your hair stylist, etc. so here goes the HISTORY of my hair from the years '07-'09.
it all started here:
Photobucket
the long, layered typical asian highschooler. heheh. i pretty much got bored of this hairstyle after having it for about 6 years (let's not talk about the crazy cut i had before this). so i did some celeb hairstyle research and stumbled on Nicole Richie's long bob.

so i fell in love! i pretty much printed out this picture and gave it to my hair stylist. and it turned out like this:
Photobucket
yes i had some highlights. (which i regret because my hair has NEVER been as black as it naturally was.. BOO!) after having this cut for awhile, it grew out and i wanted to chop it off after i saw Victoria Beckham's a-line bob!
Photobucket
so i printed this and took it to my hair stylist! and here's the results:
Photobucket
so this picture was about.. December '08 and it has grown out to:
Photobucket
now i'm contemplating what i should do with my hair. whether to chop off the back again or... grow it out? i miss long curls and putting my hair up in a messy bun! but summer's coming up and it gets HOT! so i'll be going back and forth on that, but i'll probably end up chopping it, aha.

so that's my hair story! i hope you all enjoyed and hope i could help you decide on a new hairstyle! the trick to it is just gradual steps. if you have hair grown down to your lower back, do NOT chop off your hair above your shoulders because i guarantee you WILL feel like a boy and cry. its the truth! so if you follow my steps, it'll be good stuff :)

_ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...